This new terminal is a non-releasing anchor design, designed for use with the Sentryline II NCHRP350 Wire Rope Safety Barrier System.
The Sentryline Terminal End III – Non release terminal comes with many components pre-assembled with quicker installation time over competitors.
When installed correctly, the system will allow an errant vehicle to over-ride or gate through the high tensioned anchor area of the terminal end.
- Tested to NCHRP350 TL-3 (100kph) compliant
- AS/NZS 3845: 2015 compliant
- Low cost WRSB terminal anchor with minimal components
- Point of need only 8m from ground anchor
- Exceptionally good vehicle behaviour
- Easily installed and low maintenance costs
- Easily repaired after impact
- Non releasing design after impact
- Permitted for use in verge, median and gore areas
- Length of need is from Post 5 (measured 8m from ground anchor)
- Maximum flare rate: 30:1 over the entire length of the terminal end (offset from tangent)
- Posts 1 – 7 are spaced at 1.5m (straight)
- All steel components are hot dip galvanised
- Posts: Hot dip galvanised & powder coated
- Cable: 19mm 3 x 7 strand pre stretched
- In ground concrete foundation: 2500L x 1000W x 1500D mm
- 7 x line post footings 300mm diameter x 750D mm
- 4 x safety check link ropes
- Concrete: 25Mpa
- Tensioned to 25kN at 20°C. (Tension may vary depending on air temperature at the time if installation, see chart in the installation guidelines*)
Standards and Approvals
- Sentryline II Wire Rope Barrier Systems have been designed and tested to meet the evaluation criteria of NCHRP 350 Test Levels 3 and 4
- AS/NZS 3845:2015 compliant.
Approved for use by Australian State Road Authorities.