UNIVERSAL TAU-M MASH CRASH CUSHION
MASH TL-3 AND TL-2 TESTED.
The system is available for concrete and asphalt applications and can shield hazards with widths up to 30” (880 mm). Ease of installation, fast on-site repairs, and numerous transition options make the TAU-M system an ideal crash cushion to shield most roadside and median hazards. The TAU-M system is also available as an upgrade kit to retrofit existing NCHRP 350 TAU-II Systems into MASH TAU-M Systems.
WHERE TO USE
To shield concrete barrier in medians, side of road or gore areas in asphalt or on concrete roads. Can be installed as a permanent or temporary attenuator.
- Minimum number of anchors needed to secure the system
- Reduced length vs. NCHRP 350 TL-3 system
- Upgraded slider panels for increased durability
- Can be installed over bridge expansion joints
- Concrete and asphalt systems available
- Numerous non-proprietary transition options
- NCHRP 350 to MASH Retrofit kits available
- Classification: Redirective, Non-Gating, Partially Reusable (R-NG-PR) Impact Attenuator
- TL-3 Length: 6.93 m / 22’ 9”
- TL-2 Length: 4.33 m / 14’ 2”
- Width: 762 mm / 30”
- Height: 8030 mm / 32 5/8″
- Test Level: MASH TL 2 / 3″
Standards and Approvals
- MASH TL-2 (70 km/h) & TL-3 (100 km/h) compliant
- AS/NZS 3845.1:2015 compliant
- Approved for recommendation by the Austroads Safety Barrier Assessment Panel (ASBAP)
We are delighted to announce the merger of Safe Direction Pty Ltd and Australian Construction Products Pty Ltd (ACP).
On 1 May 2023 Jaybro, Australia’s leading supplier to the civil construction and infrastructure sector, and owner of ACP, purchased 100% of the share capital of Safe Direction. Under Jaybro’s ownership the two businesses will be merged to form Australia’s preeminent company manufacturing and supplying vehicle barrier systems.
A compelling motivation for the merger is the value created for our customers from combining the collective resources and knowledge of the two companies. Notably there will be significant broadening of the product range and enhancement to distribution reach and capacity. There will be transitionary steps as the two businesses assemble under the one entity, Safe Direction. Part of this transition includes the consolidation of the products and services offered by the merged business into a single web domain www.safedirection.com.au
We trust that this merger will provide increased value to you and we look forward to the opportunity to be of assistance.